Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Posted in
More i involve more d pleasure,
d ways of life,
d life ways,
beauty of lands,
d beautiful lands
d people
d nature
d culture
d rising sun
d smiling moon
d creatures
d singing birds
d blooming lotus
all seems 2 telling me
we r yor fellow being.
every step of my life pass
every moment of  hour i leave
i feel
c deeps me in pleasure
dances me with joy
oh my motherland,
i am proud 2 b an India.
let me live here,
let me grow here,
let me die here,
let me reborn and reborn and reborn......here
but let me alwaqys b here.
i m proud 2 b an Indian.
vande mataram,
Sujalam suphalam Malayaja shetalam, mataram
vande mataram.
vande mataram.


SÉge gÈaÈ gÈaÈ jÇH,
ÑaÇlÈ ÑLÇnÑl,
ÑLÑa ts ÑLÑa cÊöM,
aÈeÈ cqLl AeÊhÊaÈ fÑl ,
fêaÈVÈ iÊtÊaÔ mÇÑN iÌmègÇe,
ÑaÇlÈ ÑLÇnÑl |
ÑaÇlÈ s|Nl,
ÑaÇlÈ fêLÎaÈ,
eÉn AÇLÇqÑl ÑaÇlÈ gaÇs
ÑaÇ ÑLÇnl NÇB AgÇ sÇlÈ,
LÇÑe ÑiÇl LtÈ LtÈ jÇH,
deè iÊtÈ ÑtÇB hÇlaÉk–,
NgÔ ÑiÇl , iÊ hÇlaÉk–  ||

1 comments:

opera said...




This is your very nice post and your explanation is awesome. If you want medical-related courses know please follow the link
Surkashit Ayurveda Skin Allergy
Surkashit Ayurveda Skin Allergy
Surkashit Ayurveda joint pain
Surkashit Ayurveda FatGul Capsule Weight Loss
Surkashit Ayurveda Gas Digestion
Surkashit Ayurveda food Digest Food

Post a Comment