Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

emotional journeys

Posted in

 When u speak 2 u needs no choice of friend..I meet my self many tym in peaceful surroundings, in D lap of mother nature, on D bay of river, over D drops of dew..nature always attracts me wid a peace of life..I speak, I narrate , I dream in it's dreamland..many tym. Many story repeats..such was last Sunday evening..I was driving back to bhawanaipatna..finishing dhanwantari puja..a 3 hr cont.. driving 🚗  alone..but I never feel alone..I live wid my dreams..my masters..may creaters..nature..music..and many more ❤️ ly dream world..many tym wid emotions of dryness many tym of sweetness..

This tym was a very different feeling..yesterday I shared D video in insta too..let me show you the 📸 too here..



Its not the end of the story..The narration was half of it it wil B incomplete if I Wil not share the music of my jukebox which I put on 
I can't say it was my master on music or on the canvas of hiding sun..but pleasure of that state I can't narrate..as if I was in heaven..ram siya ram siya ram jai jai ram....I can feel madhurastakam..gopi madhura gavo madhura..mathuradhipati rakhilam madhura.. I was not ready to return from that world..I stopped my driving..banked my car in the NH side took one video, took the pic can't imprint the mountain after mountain really it was beyond my narration to describe it's beauty..queens of kalahandi. Today finding more beautiful  than my everyday gandhamardan..but I am not sure who was in that pic..kousalya dasratha ke nandan..ramasiya ka ho abhinandan...🙏🙏

https://youtu.be/txXXRMfp12w


I can remember in near past I had such a devine feeling on the last journey night of final study tour I was with the headphone and the music in was .janani song of RRR..

https://youtu.be/WEBvHPvf0hM

In D way I heard it from one of my students ringtone..it was too nostalgic..u may not belive..It was in repeat mode for more than 3 hrs..& I was in a complete different 🌎 I would have cried and love to burst my tears if was not wid my kids..even now I am hearing it and my body has got that warmth..I salute the authors and the whole team for this music..I composed a odia poem after it and shared in fb too inspired wid this and the journey...

After growing up..when u start work professionally u loose your circle of your tune ..but have to continue your journey...I share with my master in my dream world  but some tym feel to talk and ✍️  in open diaries bcoz I remember my guru's words ...some where in

 some corner of the 🌎 one will be there to understand my phrases .may be later after me...and I 😃..gudnight. namste 😊


0 comments:

Post a Comment