Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Bharat anubhav

Posted in

Life is very interesting....Sometimes a iron ring can give you a pleasure of platinum...only thing we should know is to enjoy every moment & every shades of life..a beautiful morning 2de..an half an hour morning walk flusshed me with a lakh rupee pleasure..I was just walking in the street of a south Indian small town..met with their living styles..The cultures and u know  India resides in villages....more I explore I fall in love wid this land..it's a different town ...people shelling stone powder..with lime I think in the street.. and an Amma was shelling those powder with her ballance..ЁЯШК



A converted india..people opening their running shops on the mini trucks..a ЁЯЪЪ full of papaya,  a ЁЯЪЪ  full of achar, a dosha shop in a ЁЯЪЪ....and many on. I saw a unified India ..now panipuri is a street food in south India and idli vada in north..

Very intresting moment was to meet a old Amma with her traditional getup and didn't find more difference with parts of odisha, rajasthan and gujrat.. later knew they too called banjara in Andhra pradesh..


....and of course the most pleasure for me was that I got 7 verities of match boxes within 30 mins..it was amazing for my collection..but was unhappy that it's due to high rate of smoking here tobaco shops were in every 50 mtr distance..Govt. must take it seriously...more than half shop were wid lady shopkeepers.
A India with women empowerment is good but should be in positive path..
Some more pics...
Papaya cultivation is high in this area..

Goddess offered brinjal tomato...





0 comments:

Post a Comment